We run Google Adwords in our right and bottom columns, as well as our header. These ads are also available for monthly placement. A standard 200 pixel ad on the right hand rail or bottom is $250, per year at bottom, $500 on right.
Tell the story of your property, restaurant, tour, town, attraction or church that needs to be featured? A sponsored post is priced at $1 a word ($300 minimum). It resides on our site for up to three years, and includes:
- Descriptive story: A writeup of 300-500 words, enough to fully describe your property.
- SEO Keywording: In the page title, we can encourage the descriptive information that can help position you to readers.
- Photo(s):We can run up to five photos of your choosing. Each photo will be keyworded separately so it can be an attraction to search engines.
- Social Media Links:Most publications encourage social media links to their own sites; we can include links to your Facebook, Twitter and other accounts.
- Inbound links: We’ll include a link to your main site and internal, deep links to special pages you wish.
- Tagging: We will tag your sponsored post with the city, as well as the type of business.
- SEO-tagging of the image that relates to your business offering, whether it be restaurant, hotel, real estate, travel or visitor bureau.
You can advertise with a two-line text link on the right hand rail of the site under the banner Featured Travel or Sponsors; we will leave it up for a year and it is $2 a character ($105 minimum).
Site Visit/Sponsored Story:
Do you wish to do more than just place your press release or story on FloridaSnapshot.com? We are happy to send a reporter to write up your Florida hotel, restaurant, event, retail shop, church, town or attraction. Or we can do a thematic approach to your town. They include photos, links and an interview. The story resides permanently on the site, and we can include all the elements of a traditional media story. This can include a video clip, photo page (up to dozen), SEO keywording and Social media links. ($950 per story/visit)
Email the Publisher/Editor by clicking Garland Pollard.