- Joe’s Stone Crab, Miami. Still a classic restaurant, ever since it was in Goldfinger.
- Morada Bay Beach Cafe, Islamorada. Fresh berries and graham crust. www.moradabay-restaurant.com
- Kermit’s Key West Lime Shoppe. Popular with cruise ship visitors but still true with condensed milk and local credibility. www.keylimeshop.com
- Porkys Bayside BBQ. This key lime is deep fried. In Marathon. www.porkysbaysidebbq.com
- The Wreck & Galley Grill, Grassy Key. Lots of local color, with big slices and has a “natural” key lime hue. 305-743-8282.
Any other ideas for great Key lime pie?